Prices and registration conditions in 2020
Investment for the Retreat: The investment for a Retreat is € 2220.- (participants from EU), or CHF 2840.- (participants from Switzerland). Your registration is valid with a deposit of EUR 350. – (participants from the EU), or CHF 500.- (participants from Switzerland). Please mention the date of the Retreat on your bank transfer. Young people up to 25 years receive € 250.- / CHF 300.- discount. If you Register and fully pay at least 3 months before the Retreat, you benefit from a discount of 150.- € / 150.- CHF.
The discounts are not accumulative.
Accommodation costs at the various Retreat locations in 2020:
Bad Belzig: Shared Rooms 702.- EUR; Double Rooms (only for couples) 897.- EUR, Single rooms 1001.- EUR; exclusive tourism taxe 19,50 EUR; vegetarian meals. All rooms with shared bath. Prices may shift, please inform yourself also directly with the venue: https://www.zegg.de/de/veranstaltungen/zegg-veranstaltungen/event/1394-body-de-armoring-rsd-isd.html
Gut Helmeringen: shared room from EUR 780. -; Double room from EUR 871. -; Single room from EUR 1001.-. You decide upon registration if you choose a room with or without private bath. Prices include 3 meals per day and coffee/tea inbetween meals. Visit the venue: https://www.guthelmeringen.eu/
The Retreat takes place at Venwoude, a 40-acre estate, situated in a nature sanctuary in the woods between Utrecht and Amsterdam. It is a quiet area which makes it an ideal environment for consciousness work and self-transformation. Venwoude offers dormitory rooms, double and single Rooms with 3 vegetarian meals (including coffee, tea and fruit between meals). Dormitory: EUR 937.- ; Double room: EUR 1075.-; Single room EUR 1217.-. Please mention when registering which room type you prefer. Visit the venue: https://www.venwoude.nl/en/home-english/
Bank connection from the EU Dreamers GmbH, Johannes Schröder and Sabina Tschudi, Glarner Regionalbank GRB, 8762 Schwanden /Switzerland; Euro-account-number: 10 511.126.75 IBAN: CH19 0680 748 1 0511 1267 5 SWIFT/BIC: RBABCH22 807
Bank connection within Switzerland: Dreamers GmbH, Johannes Schröder & Sabina Tschudi, Glarner Regionalbank GRB, 8762 Schwanden / Switzerland; CHF account-number: 16 463 085 08, IBAN: CH27 0680 7016 0463 0850 8, SWIFT: RBABCH22 807
After your registration, you will receive detailed information for your preparation for the Retreat, a confidential questionnaire, a consent form of integrity and a travel description to the location of the Retreat. Please send the remaining Retreat-fee ahead of time to the same account as your deposit, or you may bring the remaining amount cash to the first day of the Retreat. The fee for accommodation must be brought cash on the first day upon check in. The number of participations is limited, and we consider regisrations in the order we receive them.
Cancellation: You may cancel your participation in the Retreat up to 4 weeks before the beginning of the Retreat. Your deposit will then stay valid for your participation in another Retreat within 2 years; after that, your deposit is no longer valid. If you cancel your participation less than 4 weeks before the beginning of the Retreat, your full fee including accommodation is due, unless you find another suitable participant that takes your place.
Contract and business terms
- the leaders and organizers of Body De-Armoring, as well as Dreamers GmbH Switzerland are not liable towards the participants nor towards third parties for any psychic or physical damage caused by the event or at the occasion of the event.
- Each participant is responsible for him/herself and for their participation in Body De-Armoring, and declares that he/she does not have any physical or psychological conditions that would be a contra- indication to participate in Body De-Armoring. Body De-Armoring is not a substitute for medical or psychotherapeutic treatments. If in doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to contact the leaders before registering.
- Each participant will receive ahead of time a personal questionnaire, which has to be filled in and sent in the latest 14 days before the Retreat to the Conductors of the Retreat. These information are confidential and are an integral part of participation. With you registration, you accept the responsibility to send in your questionnaire in time.
- Each participant will sign an Integrity and confidentiality agreement upon arrival, which includes that all information, also all information during the Retreat, as well as any and all data of other participants, are confidential and not to be passed on to third parties. This legal written agreement will be sent to you upon registration for your review. . Please review this agreement before your pre-payment. With your pre-payment, you accept this agreement.
- To protect privacy of all participants, photography, video and sound recordings are not permitted in the Retreat.
- In the Retreats, dignity, respect and integrity with oneself and with one another are of highest priority. If this would not be respected by a participant inside a Retreat, we reserve the right to exclude this participant from the Retreat.
With your registration, you agree to these terms and conditions.
We recommend that you purchase an insurance for seminar cancellation (Seminar fee, accommodation and food as well as travel to and from the venue). It is possible to purchase such an insurance until 30 days before the seminar; if you book the Retreat later, you can purchase the insurance on the same day you register for the Retreat. Such an insurance is available for example under the following partner link: HanseMerkur Reiseversicherung AG:
If you are unsure whether Body De-Armoring is for you, or if you have a physical or psychological illness, please contact us prior to registering under firstname.lastname@example.org/, so that we can schedule a phone conversation together. Body De-Armoring is not a therapy or a training, but a personal transformational process. The participation does not entitle to utilize any aspects of the process afterwards.